Free Shipping to your doorstep in 3 to 7 business days. Includes two filament rolls of your choice.
Speed up your designs and prototypes with the most current version of the RepRap Prusa i3.
The Prusa i3 (iteration 3) is the newest and most current 3D Printer design by RepRap Core Developer Prusajr. The i3 incorporates lessons learned from the previous two Prusa designs, as well as other popular modern RepRap designs.
This kit includes all the pieces necessary to assemble your own 3D printer, the 2015 revision made several design improvements like a X/Y axis belt tensioner knob, upgraded end stop holder and an adjustable Z axis end stop for easy calibration.
- Frame material: Acrylic and Aluminium rods.
- Printing area (X,Y,Z): 200 x 200 x 180 mm.
- Z axis position accuracy: 0.004 mm.
- XY axis position accuracy: 0.012 mm
- Layer thickness: 0.1 mm to 0.4 mm.
- Layer resolution: 100 microns.
- Printing Filament: PLA, ABS (we suggest PLA because it's easier to work with).
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm.
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Printing speed: 40 - 100 mm/s.
- Printing plate size: 213 x 200 mm.
- Printing plartform: Aluminium (heated bed)
- Max. heated bed temperature: 110°C.
- Max. extruder temperature: 240°C.
- LCD monitor display included.
- Connectivity: USB, LCD display and SD card reader.
- Power supply: Input 100 to 120 VAC / 4.8 A or 200 to 240 VAC / 2.4 A.
- Output: DC 12 V / 30 A.
- Software: Repetier-Host.
- CAD input data file format: STL, G-Code.
- Operative system: Windows XP, 8, 10, Mac.
- Weight: 8 Kg.
- Ideal working conditions: Temp: -5 to 40°C,Humidity:20-70%
- Warranty: 12 months.
- All assembly units
- All Assembly tools
- Assembly instructions including video and pictures.
- 2 x Rolls of filament (1 Kg each one)
- PLA, ABS.