Free Shipping to your doorstep in 3 to 7 business days.
The majority of 3D printers are large, clunky, and somewhat fragile machines. The idea of moving them back and forth between rooms, or in and out of a closet just isn’t very feasible. We have seen several “portable” 3D printers come to market over the past couple years, but most are expensive or simply don’t do what they say. This may be about to change though, with the new CR7 3D printer.
The new 3D printer kit features a decent size build volume of 130 x 150 x 100 mm and can print with a layer resolution of 100 microns. It is built with a sturdy aluminum and acrylic frame, and weighs just 4.9 kg (approximately 10.8 pounds).
This 3D printer it's ideal for educational purposes with kids because it was built with important safety features like a 3 mm thick nozzle cover and a bed that doesn't need to be heated in order to hold the material.
- Assembly takes only about an hour.
- New "V" slot rails system for better accuracy and low noise.
- The main board includes pre-soldered connectors for plug in all your peripherals easily.
- The nozzle is covered by a 3 mm thick aluminium plate to improve safety.
- Includes a plug-n-play power source.
- Compatible with diverse materials ( Flexible rubber-TPU, PLA, Wood)
- Compatible with Repetier-Host
- Dimensions: 280 x 300 x 320 mm
- Print Volume: 130 x 150 x 100 mm
- Compatible Filament: PLA, Flexible Rubber (TPU) and Wood-Like Materials
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Printer Speed: 40-120mm/sec
- Print Plate: Glass, 135 x 165 mm
- AC Input: 110-240V with Auto Adjustment
- Extruders: Single
- Connectivity: USB or SD Card
- Software: Repetier-host, Cura
- Supported File Format: STL, OBJ, Gcode
- Printer Weight: 4.9kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
1 x CR7 3D printer kit.
1 x Set of tools. Cutting pliers, #13 Wrench, #1.5 - #5 Allen key, spatula, #8/10 wrench.