The newest version, revision 6, of the popular Naze32 flight controller board. Fully charged with Barometer and Magnetometer.
At the heart of the Naze32 is a 32bit ST micro work horse of a processor, with untapped memory and cpu power and a host of equally impressive sensors. The Naze is also matched up with some of the nicest GUI programs and features to get the most out of your configuration.
This version is the full version comes with the BMP280 barometer and a HCM5883 magnetometer.
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 processor (72MHz, 3.3V)
- Invensense MPU6500 MEMS accelerometer + gyro
- BMP280 Barometer
- Built-in Micro-USB for programming/firmware update
- 36x36mm size, ~5 gram weight w/o headers
- Made in JAPAN
- Shipping with 16V input capable voltage regulators
These come with pin headers (straight and right angle options), NOT soldered to the board.
Naze32 rev6 Features:
- BMP280 barometer
- USB on right side
- PPM/PWM input as through-hole
- 3.3V, I2C on standard-size headers
- Fully pinout compatible with rev5 accessories (OSDoge etc)
- SBUS Inverter
- Spectrum satellite
- Sonar pads w/resistors added for direct connection to 5V sonar
- All extra pads (FT, GP, A5) on top, only sonar on bottom
- 16mbit flash
- 36x36 mm (30.5mm Mounting)
- 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6500)
- Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line
- Naze32 rev6 10 DOFversion
- Break out PWM cable
- 2x5 pin header
- 2x3 pin header (right angle), 2x3 pin header (straight)
- 3x6 pin header (right angle), 3x6 pin header (straight)
- 1x10 pin header
Configuration software - Chrome Baseflight Configurator (preferred)