The new Taranis QX7 radio by FrSky has arrived at Coastline Robotics. This is a streamlined, simplified version of the popular Taranis X9D plus. Among the advantages of this radio is that you will still have the Open TX firmware available with all of the functionality and flexibility we enjoyed from the Taranis X9D.
The new sleek design features some interesting qualities like a more ergonomic body and a really easy to use menu. The buttons were suppressed by a scroll wheel to navigate the menu much faster.
The voice and sounds alert warnings are complemented by a Haptic Vibration feedback system so you won't miss any important message from your system.
This radio is also equipped with smooth ball bearing gimbals and is loaded with six switches and two knobs. On the firmware side, it runs on OpenTX and files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also includes a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings. The QX7 can also be linked to practice with your favorite simulator because it is equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port, all these outputs/inputs are conveniently located at the bottom of the radio for an easy access while keeping the good looking.
One of the best features of the Taranis Q X7 is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback. Wheel and center enter button makes navigating the backlit menu easy and precise. And of course, a module bay for use with JR-type modules that can be used with other protocol receivers and with the use of a FrSky XJT module this radio can support up to 32-channels. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency for precision flying.
Without any doubt, this is a very impressive radio, featuring functions and options that only very expensive radios can offer you, and for only a fraction of the cost.
- Model Name: Taranis Q X7
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current: 210mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
- Operating Temperature: -10~45℃
- Backlight LCD Screen: 128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories: 60 (extendable by SD card)
- Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
- Quad Ball-Bearing Gimbals
- Receiver Match
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Antenna Status Detection and adjustment
- Real-time Flight Data Logging
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Super Low Latency
- Smart Port Supported
- Vibration Alerts
- Model configuration files compatible with TARANIS X9D Plus
- 1 x Taranis Q X7
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Back strap
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x set of stickers
Note: Battery and Charger are sold separately. (not included)