Excellent quality at low cost. The image settings have been tuned specially for FPV through hours of flight testing to ensure an excellent performance in challenging light conditions (there is no problem to fly in low light conditions even at night!). Low power and light weight make this camera a perfect choice for smaller aircraft.
- Power supply: 3.5 to 5.5V (powered from the TX)
- Power consumption: 60mA @ 5V
- Image" 1/3 CMOS, more than 700TVL
- Video system support: PAL/NTSC
- Light response: Specially tuned for FPV
- Lens: 2.6 mm IR coated
- FOV: 127 degrees diagonal, 110 degrees horizontal
- Operation temperature: -20 to 70 degrees centigrades
- Dimensions: 32 x 32 x 23.5mm
- Lens extrude (L x Diam): 15mm x 14mm
- Weight: 12g
Note: this camera supports free switching between PAL/NTSC protocols, please turn off the electricity before switching.
The power cable includes a current filter to avoid interference from ESC's or motors.