Only 7.6g with wires, DYS has newly released a mini ESC SN20A at a very low cost , yet able to run BLHeli firmware and have OneShot/damping light enabled.
Note: This ESC does not include a BEC.
- Specially designed for multicopters, super fast throttle response.
- Auto-adaptation throttle, outstanding motor compatibility.
- Twisted-pair cable for throttle signal, effectively to reduce the signal cross-talk when transmitting in the copper wire, and make the plane more stable.
- The refresh rate of throttle signal up to 500HZ, compatible with most flight controllers on the market.
- Use the new technique with ultra-low internal resistance MOSFET, with N channel pipe drive, strong current resistance ability.
- miniaturization design, with high performance C-DC built-on the board，minimize the weight to 2g only.
- Thicken the PCB copper plate, low heat for small aircraft.
- Model Number: SN20A
- BEC: N/A
- Follow Current: 20A
- PWM output rate: 18KHz
- Signal refresh rate: 20-500Hz
- App program: SimonK bootloader, running BLHeli
- Instantaneous Current: 22A
- Battery: 2-4S
- Size: 23*12*4.5mm
- Weight: 7.6g(with wire), 2g(without wire)