Coastilne Robotics presents a simple but very powerful flight controller in a 30mm x 30mm form factor.
This Acro version uses an STM32 F405 MCU, includes a 128Mbit Flash memory. Compatible with Cleanflight, Betaflight and Raceflight firmware
- STM32 F405 Microprocessing unit, Based on the Airbot F4 Firmware.
- SBUS/PPM input (Pinheaders)
- 4PWM output (Solder Pads)
- Only 30x30mm, mounting holes 25x25mm (for M3 screws)
- 128Mb Flash(16M Byte)
- MPU6000 Gyro+Accelerometer unit over SPI Bus
- Built in Current sensor
- Built in PDB (10A)
- Supports 1S batteries direct connection, if you would like to use a higher voltage battery please add a BEC
- 1x C-Robotics Mini F4 Acro Flight Controller