This is a 3 in 1 gadget designed specifically for FPV racing drones. It is capable of monitor your battery voltage so you know when to land safely, it can help you to find your lost quad in case of an unexpected crash by simply flicking a switch and it could be used to detect signal loss between your radio controller and your vehicle.
1. Battery monitor function:
It can monitor Li-po batteries in the range between 2S to 6S and notify you once the cells reach the preset voltage. The voltage threshold could be set between 3.4 to 3.7 volts/cell.
2. Discovery buzzer function:
It is very easy to use this function, simply plug it in one Auxiliary channel (e.g. Gear) and you can activate it once you need it.
3. Signal loss alarm:
It can warn you if you turn off the transmitter by mistake, loss the signal or if you forget to disconnect your vehicle after a minute and is not receiving any input from the pilot.
- Standby current: less than 10mA
- Working current: Max 120mA (blinking and beeping)
- Voltage threshold setting: 3.4v to 3.7v/cell
- Buzzers potency: 85db each one
- LED performance: Ultra-high britghness LED. 20lm, 0.2w.
- Dimensions: 20 x 30 x 6 mm
- Weight: 7 g
1 x 3 in 1 Buzzer alarm.
1 x "Y" adapter cable.